This intensive 15 day program covers all the core competencies of CPP operations to operate in Hostile Environment operations. ARES Concepts creates an intensive training tempo simulating operational reality created through physical and mental duress to achieve outcomes based learning. Balanced theoretical lessons and practical field skills required of a CPO are delivered by our Instructional Cadre who themselves operate as CPO’s all around the world. Current and relevant Training, Tactics, and Procedures will be intrinsic of the program additional to live fire drills on operational weapons.
|Provide Hostile Environment Security Operations Services|
|Facilitate Briefing & Debriefing Processes|
|Conduct Tactical Assessment of Area of Operation|
|Undertake a Security Reconnaissance (Including Advance Survey)|
|Recognise & Evade Improvised Explosive Devices|
|Undertake International Humanitarian Law in Performance of Hostile Environment Security Operations|
|Undertake Tactical Driving|
|Carry out Vehicle Service and Maintenance|
|Carry out Vehicle Inspection|
|Counter Hostile Surveillance Activities|
|Deploy Close Protection Foot Formations|
|Provide Protection from a Sniper|
|Use Tactical Weapons Systems|
|Provide Tactical Emergency Casualty Care|
|Undertake Alternate Transport Security Operations|
|Manage Conflict Through Negotiation|
|Undertake Room Entry & Clearance Tactics|
To be eligible for enrolment, candidates must meet the following minimum essential criteria and pre-requisites;
– Recent experience (within the last 2 – 5 years) with a minimum of 5 years armed operational security/police/military experience.
– Competent in the use of firearms & defensive tactics (Verification of Competency will be required).
– Medical clearance (Physically & Mentally fit)
– Current, valid light vehicle (manual & auto transmission) class international driver’s license.
– Police (Criminal & Civil) Records Certificate