POM training provides security elements with the capacity to respond to unlawful protests and industrial disputes including unlawful occupations of the workplace. Incorporating the use of Less Lethal Force Options (Riot Baton, OC munitions, Shields, Physical Restraints, Team Formations and PPE). Field Commanders/Team Leaders will develop an understanding of the psychology of crowds and mob mentality, crowd dispersal and de-escalation tactics, SMEAC and an appreciation of the welfare of their team members.
Theory of Crowds & Mobs
|Command & Signals|
|Formations and Tactics|
|Force Deployment Options|
To be eligible for enrolment, candidates must meet the following minimum essential criteria and pre-requisites;
– Recent experience (within the last 2 – 5 years) with a minimum of 5 years armed operational security/police/military experience.
– Competent in the use of firearms & defensive tactics (Verification of Competency will be required).
– Medical clearance (Physically & Mentally fit)
– Current, valid light vehicle (manual & auto transmission) class international driver’s license.
– Police (Criminal & Civil) Records Certificate
Above criteria to be obtained from and verified with CV Check. You must Register with Ares Concepts to be able to undertake this process.